Trek Madone SLR 9 Gen 7
The Trek Madone SLR 9 Gen is ultralight, insanely fast, and super smooth. It's the ride you reach for on race day when every watt counts and your eyes are on the top step. This road race bike is built with an 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame and new IsoFlow technology that adds an aerodynamic advantage, cuts weight and smooths the road ahead. It's built from the ground up with cream of the crop components for a smooth and light ride, like Shimano's wireless electronic Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain and carbon wheels with a deep rim for even more aerodynamic gains.
It's right for you if...
Racing is your top priority, and you're in it for the win. You want our best and lightest aero road racing bike with all-new aero IsoFlow comfort tech, and you want the best components money can buy—like carbon wheels and Shimano's wireless Dura-Ace Di2.
The tech you get
A lightweight frame with our highest-level 800 Series OCLV Carbon, new Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping, aerodynamic and road-smoothing IsoFlow technology, and invisible cable routing. A wireless electronic 2x12 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain and flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes, tubeless-ready Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51 carbon wheels, and an integrated OCLV Carbon bar/stem combo.
The final word
The Trek Madone SLR 9 Gen 7 is our best and lightest aero road frame, but it's the all-new IsoFlow technology that really sets this bike apart. It adds compliance for a more comfortable ride with impressive aerodynamics.
Why you'll love it
- IsoFlow technology helps the seatmast flex for a more comfortable ride while also improving frame aerodynamics and shaving weight
- A wireless Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain is ultra-light and precise for clean shifting you can count on when it matters most
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any condition
- Deep carbon rims help reduce aerodynamic drag so you can ride faster and race to the top of the podium
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate race bike a true work of art