Trek Madone SLR 6 Gen 7
The Trek Madone SLR 6 Aero Bike is a road racing machine that's serious about speed from the second it hits the tarmac. An 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame with exclusive IsoFlow technology adds an aerodynamic advantage, cuts weight, and smooths the road ahead. Madone SLR is built from the ground up with workhorse components, like SRAM's wireless electronic Rival 12-speed drivetrain with power meter, that know how to handle race day and won't quit when the goin' gets hard. Plus, it features upgrades that matter, like carbon wheels with a deep rim for even more aerodynamic gains.
It's right for you if...
You're serious about speed and you want components that can keep up. You won't settle for anything less than our best aero road racing frame with all-new aero IsoFlow comfort tech and you want upgrades to components that count most—like carbon wheels. You want the minimalist cockpit and tunability of SRAM's Rival wireless electronic groupset.
The tech you get
A lightweight frame with our highest-level 800 Series OCLV Carbon, new Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping, aerodynamic and road-smoothing IsoFlow technology, and invisible cable routing. A wireless electronic SRAM Rival drivetrain and flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes, power meter cranks for monitoring performance metrics, tubeless-ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51 carbon wheels, and an integrated OCLV Carbon bar/stem combo.
The final word
Madone SLR is our best and lightest aero road frame, but it's the all-new IsoFlow technology that really sets this bike apart. It adds compliance for a more comfortable ride with impressive aerodynamics.
Why you'll love it
- IsoFlow technology helps the seatmast flex for a more comfortable ride while also improving frame aerodynamics and shaving weight
- SRAM's wireless Rival eTap AXS electronic groupset keeps your cockpit clean and minimalist and offers precise shifting
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any condition
- Deep carbon rims help reduce aerodynamic drag so you can ride faster and race to the top of the podium
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate race bike a true work of art