PD-EH500 Pedals - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates on all our new collections, sales, offers and product arrival dates.
Text to highlight a key feature of your product
Shimano PD-EH500 Pedals
The Shimano PD-EH500 Pedals are dual-sided pedals that have an SPD clip-in mechanism on one side, and a platform with traction pins on the other. This gives you the freedom to ride either clipped-in or on flats, without needing to change your pedals back and forth. They work well for urban riding, road touring, or light-duty trail riding, and feature a light action that makes frequent stepping in and out much easier. In addition, they include a set of SH56 multi-release cleats, which further simplifies unclipping by allowing you to move your heel in multiple directions to release, rather than only being able to unclip by kicking your heel outwards horizontally.
- Dual-sided pedals let you ride clipped-in or on flats
- Ideal for urban riding, road touring, or light-duty trail riding
- Eight traction pins provide grip even in wet conditions
- Light-action SPD mechanism for easy clipping and unclipping
- Multi-release cleats further simplify unclipping
- Cleat retention adjuster lets you customize release tension
- Durable construction with sealed cartridge bearings for longevity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.