ZIPP 303 S Carbon Tubeless Disc - Rear
Zipp's 303 S Tubeless Disc Brake wheelset provides today's cyclists the versatility they demand with the speed they crave. Expanding greatly on its heritage of conquering the Spring Classics, this 303 wheelset maintains its ideal-for-every-terrain 45mm rim depth but adds a significantly wider internal width to provide greater performance and ride quality in almost every measurable way.
This wheelset is tubeless for disc-brake bikes, allowing the ability to run wide tires at lower pressures for race-ready speed on or off the pavement. The 303 S is among our lightest wheelsets, optimized for top aero performance with a 28mm tire but capable of handling gravel tires up to 50mm wide.
- Wide rims optimize tire profile to allow lower tire pressure, especially with tubeless. The result is a larger contact patch for increased grip and confident cornering, descending, and handling in wet conditions.
- Lower tire pressures and larger volume provides a compliant ride with fewer vibrations.
- Significant watt savings when running larger tires at lower pressure.
- Wide, hookless rims create a seamless transition to the tire, reducing drag.
- Fastest with 28mm, but fits wide gravel tires as well
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
|Brake Compatibility||Disc brake (Center Lock)|
|Axle||100 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc Brass|
|Inner Rim Width||23mm|