SRAM Force 12-Speed Chain
Specifically designed to work with its new AXS 12-speed group, SRAM's Force 12-Speed Chain is a unique take on chain construction. It uses its all-new Flattop technology creating a lighter, quieter, and stronger chain. This also enables SRAM to build a narrower chain to accommodate those 12 cogs without sacrificing strength or durability. In fact, its SRAM's longest-running chain to date. SRAM fortifies the inner link plates and rollers with its Hard Chrome plated surface treatment that helps resist corrosion and reduces wear which in turn increases its service life. The end result is a very quiet and ultra-efficient bicycle chain allowing for more space between its outer plates and the narrow spacing between the 12-speed cogs on either side.
Please note that the chain is only compatible with eTap AXS rear derailleurs and requires a Flattop Powerlock chain connector (included).
- SRAM's newest chain for its 12-speed AXS eTap groups.
- Flattop technology enables a narrower chain for quieter operation.
- Its design also increases strength and durability.
- Requires new Flattop Powerlock (included) for each install.
- Hard Chrome plated inner link plates and rollers reduced wear and increase life.