Turbo Vado SL 4.0 Step-Through EQ
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The TTurbo Vado SL 4.0 Step-Through EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands, and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
|Frame||2020 Vado SL Step-Through|
|Fork||Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible|
|Rims||700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width|
|Hubs||Front: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock, 24h|
|Rear: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 46T, 110BCD|
|Shifters||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Cassette, Sunrace, CSMS7.EAY0.XS1, 11-42T, 11SP, Free Hub, w/Steel Spider, w/Nylon Spacers, w/Steel Lockring, Silver|
|Chain||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/Missing Link|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Body Geometry Women's Contour|
|Stem||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount|
|Seatpost||Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/grip tape & reflectors|
|Accessories & Extras||Headlight: Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V|
|Taillight: Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V|
|Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|Racks: Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg|
|Fenders: Specialized DryTech, Aluminum|
|Bell: Simple bell|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/ Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/SL system charger plug|