Turbo Vado SL 4.0
Order online or pick it up In-Store . FREE SHIPPING on all bicycles. You will be notified once an order is ready for pickup or shipped with tracking information.
Pickup currently unavailable at Strictly Bicycles - Fort Lee
Turbo Vado SL 4.0
Crimson Red Tint / Black Reflective / SM
Strictly Bicycles - Fort Lee
2347 Hudson Terrace
Fort Lee NJ 07024
This product has no reviews yet.
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. Plus, Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38c tires, featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound, are as good on gravel as they are on pavement.
|FORK||Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible|
|SEAT BINDER||Integrated w/ frame|
|STEM||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount|
|HANDLEBARS||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|SADDLE||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t|
|CHAIN||KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||Praxis, 44t, 104BCD|
|RIMS||700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 40mm valve|
|MOTOR||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|PEDALS||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|HEADLIGHT||Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V|
|TAILLIGHT||Specialized integrated saddle mount, LED Technology, 12V|