Specialized Stumpjumper Pro
The Stumpjumper Pro is a top-tier, do-it-all, mind- terrain- and horizon-expansion tool. You get the same FACT 11m carbon frame as our S-Works Stumpjumper, with class-leading lightweight and all-new suspension kinematics. You get a bike that devours quad-searing climbs with ease and absolutely scorches the descents. You get the picture: This thing rips.
Top that off with SRAM's XO1 Eagle AXS 12-speed drivetrain and FOX Factory suspension and the “bang for the buck” factor is almost as rad as the bike itself.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK—When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper Pro, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE—We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-around performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity-fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY—The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper Pro hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low, and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™—Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™—We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm|
|Rims||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Hubs||Front: DT Swiss 350, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear: DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
|Tires||Front: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 29x2.3"
Rear: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 29x2.3"
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Carbon, DUB, S1: 165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200/180mm rotors|
|Handlebars||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm|
|Tape/Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm|
|Seatpost||Bike Yoke, Revive Max, 34.9 (S1: 120mm, S2/S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 185mm)|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|