S-Works Turbo Levo
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
When nothing but the best will do, the top-shelf S-Works Levo is outfitted SRAM’s premier Eagle AXS XX1 drivetrain, feature-packed FOX Factory suspension, and a super-light, super-tough Roval Traverse SL wheelset.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
|Handlebars||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm|
|Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|SeatPost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)|
|Front Brake||Magura MT7, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm rotor|
Magura MT7, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm rotor
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette||Sram XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset, 160mm|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34T, steel|
|Inner Tubes||Standard, Presta Valve|
|Front Wheel||Traverse SL 29|
|Rear Wheel||Traverse SL 27.5|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"|
|Motor||Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|UI/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations,
MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
|Battery||Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness|
|Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing,
fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel, Kashima|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, 38.6mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm, Kashima|