But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight.
Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California, we get those conditions all the time—this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you.
- Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers.
- Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
- Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours.
- Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility.
- Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts.
- Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares.
- IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain.
- Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours
- Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours
- Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours