S-Works Prevail II Vent
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping eligibility & rates are available at checkout. All Bikes are professionally assembled and repacked for shipping.
Some bikes not eligible for shipping due to manufacturer restrictions.
Contact us for special delivery request and quotes.
Free Shipping on all Apparel, Component and or Accessory orders over $150
S-Works Prevail II Vent
The new S-Works Prevail II Vent is the next evolution in our “Cooler Heads Prevail” approach to helmet design. By taking our S-Works Prevail II and increasing the total vent surface area by 20%, we’ve developed a whole new category of ventilated helmets. This increase in vent surface area has allowed us to more than double the cooling capacity of the new Prevail II Vent compared to the original Prevail II. So even on the hottest climbs in the most humid conditions, you can grind away, assured that the S-Works Prevail II Vent is keeping you cool and performing your best.
- The new 5th Dimension Cooling System, with its redesigned, patented, carbon fiber and aramid-reinforced skeleton, provides internal EPS support allowing for large vents with deep internal channels and aligned exhaust ports—all adding up to double the cooling capacity and a 20% increase in total vent size. These same features that bring you unprecedented cooling, also amount to six seconds saved over 40km in the Win Tunnel when compared to a "standard" road helmet. Additionally, the new updated perforated MIPs SL pad kit keeps moisture moving and allows for even more breathability.
- Our ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved one’s peace of mind like never before. When combined with our iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with our app and STRAVA® to provide GPS-based activity tracking. Your new helmet even includes a lifetime subscription to the Specialized Ride app.
- Our ultralight and supremely comfortable version of MIPS, MIPS SL, has only gotten better. We’ve added perforations, along with a ripstop mesh to maximize breathability and performance. With MIPS SL, we’ve essentially integrated MIPS technology within the helmet padding itself. MIPS SL's minimalist "watchband" attachment system provides 10 to 15 millimeters of rotation in every direction and offers the same brain protection benefits as other versions of MIPS, while also ushering in a new level of comfort and weight savings.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Ultralight Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter improves comfort and ease of strap adjustments, while an in-strap webbing system delivers ultralight construction and security.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.