S-Works Creo 2
S-Works Creo 2 - 49 / FSTGRN Carbon Dark Moss Green Speckle is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates on all our new collections, sales, offers and product arrival dates.
Text to highlight a key feature of your product
S-Works Creo 2
Road or Gravel? 5 miles or 5 hours? Climb or Descend? Suffer or Smile? More power or less weight? The S-Works Creo 2 isn’t about having to choose. It’s about having it all. With more power, big range, lightweight, huge tire clearance, and Future Shock 3.0, it’s category-defying, making previously impossible rides possible.
- RE-TIRED FOR CONFIDENCE: 700 x 47c Tires Spec’d but up to 29" x 2.2 Tire Clearance. The big tire volume delivers a smooth and confident ride on the roughest of terrain. And with the Creo 2’s power, you can take all that tire volume to the road with no penalty for a next-level silky ride.
- ALL-NEW SPECIALIZED APP: The Creo 2 integrates fully with our Specialized App and lets you personalize your motor characteristics. You can record your rides, personalize your screens, track your data, sync with other apps, and even thwart would-be thieves with Turbo System Auto-Lock.
- TUNE IN, TURN ON, DROP ‘ER DOWN: Lower your center of gravity with the dropper post for enhanced cornering and control in any terrain.
- SUPERNATURAL AMPLIFICATION: The all-new TURBO SL 1.2 system delivers industry-leading efficiency for a range of up to 5 hours. It creates 33% more power (320 Watts) than its predecessor and delivers that power across an ideal pedaling cadence for a supernatural feel. With 43% more torque (50Nm), the power comes on instantly—making quick work of the steepest hills. But less is more when it comes to noise, so we reduced dBs by 40%. It’s literally whisper quiet.
- FUTURE SHOCK 3.0: The Creo 2 features Future Shock 3.0 with 20mm of smooth travel at the handlebars that reduces impacts by 53%. Future Shock helps keep your hands and bars steady for a smoother ride with more control to stay fast, safe, and confident—all while helping reduce fatigue over long days in the saddle.
- YOU’RE IN CONTROL: Our most advanced and intuitive e-bike control unit. Connecting the bike, the Turbo OS, the Specialized App, and the rider, all in a protected and easily visible display. With MicroTune, fine-tuning power output levels in real-time is at your fingertips, optimizing your range management and performance.
- THE GEOMETRY OF CAPABILITY: The Creo 2 boasts our most progressive geometry yet that will have you ripping everything from wide open roads to dicey gravel tracks with ultimate confidence. A more ergonomic endurance position feels great, with the power to ride all day.
- LOAD UP, HEAD OUT: Take a little or a lot on any ride. Creo 2 accepts a variety of front, rear, and low-rider racks. Who says you can’t take it all?
- MASTERMIND TCU: The MasterMind TCU is the brain of the bike. Displaying all relevant info about your ride, it allows real-time tuning of support levels, enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time, and seamlessly integrates with the Specialized app for advanced tuning, on-trail diagnostics, customizable display, and more.
|FRAME||FACT 11r carbon, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, 12x142mm|
|FORK||Future Shock 3.3 w/ Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|HANDLEBARS||Roval Terra, carbon, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|STEM||S-Works Future Stem w/ Integrated Computer mount|
|TAPE||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry S-Works Power|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Red eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Red eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG 1295, 12-Speed, 10-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|CRANKSET||SRAM Carbon DUB Crank Arms|
|CHAINRINGS||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 107 BCD, 44T|
|FRONT WHEEL||Roval Terra CLX II, 25mm internal width, 32mm depth, 21h, Tubeless ready, Roval LFD hub with ceramic SINC bearings, Centerlock disc, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|REAR WHEEL||Roval Terra CLX II, 25mm internal width, 32mm depth, 24h, Tubeless ready, Roval LFD hub with ceramic SINC bearings, Centerlock disc, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|FRONT TIRE||Tracer Pro, 700x47c|
|REAR TIRE||Tracer Pro, 700x47c|
|INNER TUBES||700x32/50mm, 48mm Presta valve|
|SEATPOST||SRAM Reverb AXS XPLR Dropper, 49cm-52cm: 50mm drop; 54cm-61cm: 75mm Drop|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized Alloy, 31.8|
|MOTOR||New Specialized 1.2 SL Custom Lightweight Motor|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|BATTERY||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ charge port|
|Weight||12.96kg (28 lb, 9.2 oz)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.