WHAT IT’S FOR, WHY IT’S GREAT
The new Roval Terra handlebar offers exceptional comfort in demanding conditions. Utilizing an optimized blend of carbon fiber and a design that takes into account the physiological demands placed on hands and arms in mixed-terrain riding. The bar tops are an ergonomic “egg” shape with a shallow drop and short reach to optimize comfort and control when riding in the drops, and a 12-degree flare starts in the drops and opens up the ends of the bars for clean control alignment and optimal all-terrain comfort. Integrated internal Di2 routing adds a clean finish to this all-road superstar.
Contact points - those spots where our bodies meet our bikes - are crucial areas for comfort and control. Get it wrong, and even the best bikes can be miserable to ride. We developed the new Terra handlebar to be the paragon of comfort, control and performance, with an optimized blend of carbon fiber and advanced construction techniques yielding exceptional ride comfort, precise handling and class-leading strength at an impressively low weight. A shallow drop and moderate reach combine with a 12-degree flare for optimal all-terrain comfort and control.
- Optimized blend of high modulus carbon fiber materials and advanced construction techniques yield a light and confident bar.
- Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on the hands.
- Bar flared at the drops for added stability - 12 degrees.
- Bar Width (center-to-center) 38/40/42/44cm.
- Bend : 103mm drop x 70mm reach.