Vibe EVO Carbon Handlebar with Spacer Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping eligibility & rates are available at checkout. All Bikes are professionally assembled and repacked for shipping.
Some bikes not eligible for shipping due to manufacturer restrictions.
Contact us for special delivery request and quotes.
Free Shipping on all Apparel, Component and or Accessory orders over $150
PRO Vibe EVO Carbon Handlebar with Spacer Kit
The PRO Vibe EVO Carbon Handlebar is the perfect synergy between style, aerodynamics, and ergonomics. Representing an evolution in integration they are the ultimate sports bicycle cockpit upgrade or the perfect addition to your dream bespoke road bicycle build.
Designed to provide you with a better sports bicycle experience the PRO Vibe EVO Carbon Handlebar is built for impressive all-around integration. Constructed from T700 Carbon it is an integrated handlebar that boasts both exceptional aerodynamics and remarkable ergonomics. The Vibe Evo’s ergonomic, replaceable, grips negate the need for bar tape on the tops. From the aerodynamic top section, the grips flow seamlessly into the hoods.
While the compact drops can be wrapped by half a roll, per side, of PRO handlebar tape or can be enclosed by specially designed Ergonomic Drop-Grips. These grips, feature SHIMANO Di2 Satellite Shifters integration and a textured finish, which ensures both comfort and control even in the harshest of weather conditions. Further Satellite Shifters mounting points are located near the stem, which allows for a remote shifter set-up for climbers.
- Integrated handlebars optimized for aerodynamics and ergonomics
- Lightweight and durable T700 carbon construction
- Optimized for SHIMANO Di2 and hydraulic disc brake compatibility
- Compatible with full internal, semi-internal, and traditional cable routing
- Anti-slip and replaceable top-section grips
- Includes shims that allow for ±2 degrees of ‘stem’ angle adjustment
- Provides 5 ergonomic hand positions
- Fits 1 1/4-inch steerer tubes and 1 1/8-inch steerer with supplied shims
- Widths: 38, 40 and 42cm
- Stem lengths: 105, 115 and 125mm
- Weight: from 390g
- Provision for out-front computer mount
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.