A new frame with distinctive, aggressive lines with aerodynamic details typical of the Pinarello DNA, here is Grevil. Designed and made to devour miles on every terrain, the Grevil maintains that unique Pinarello handling but with versatility and strength. With the Grevil you can go EVERYWHERE thanks to the accommodation of different wheels sizes to radically change its nature. With classic wheels from 700c to 25mm it is fast and powerful on the asphalt. “Dressed” with 42mm tires, fly on dirt roads or muddy meadows. But if we want to go even further, using 650b wheels fitting tires up to 2.1" the GREVIL will have no more limits.
We are therefore faced with a versatile and powerful bicycle, able to satisfy an extremely vast and demanding public. Grevil+ is made of Torayca T1100G Carbon 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology and Grevil with T700 carbon.
The Grevil frame contains the maximum expression of Pinarello know-how. The design of the rear stays allows a wheel passage of up to 650bx2.1 "or 700x42mm. A perfect mix of asymmetry and reactivity capable of absorbing vibrations to ensure maximum comfort in long on and off-road rides. Concave downtube improves aerodynamics. E-Link integration for Shimano Di2. Front fork with an increased flap to protect the disc and aerodynamic optimization.
Features And Benefits
- Carbon Torayca T700 UD
- Asymmetric frame - Twin Arms Asymmetric
- AERO seat post
- FSC Frontal seat clamp
- integrated and aerodynamic
- Think 2 fit electronically or mechanical group sets on the same frame
- ICR internal cable routing
- Drop In bearing system with tapered headset (1” ⅛ up, 1” ½ down)
- Italian thread BB
- Flatback profiles
- Fork Flap
- Down tube bottle cage
- 1x and 2x crankset option
- Max Tire: 700c x 42 mm / Max Tire: 650b x 2,1”
- RAD SYSTEM disc brakes
- Disc Flat Mount (max Ø160mm)
- Front Axle Ø12 x 100 mm Shimano®
- Rear Axle Ø12 x 100 mm Shimano®
- Dedicated Onda fork