Continental's tough Grand Prix 4-Season is even tougher with the addition of the Vectran™ anti-puncture breaker. This all-year training and road racing tire offers the ultimate combination of speed, low weight, and all-weather performance, combined with excellent puncture and sidewall protection.
The stealth, special edition black casing is equipped with DuraSkin sidewall reinforcement for protection against cuts and abrasion. The Vectran breaker wards off flats but is also supple for less rolling resistance and greater comfort than other puncture-resistant barriers.FEATURES
- Double layer Vectran with DuraSkin sidewalls
- Kevlar beaded folding tire.
- 430 TPI.
- Max inflation pressure 120/120/115 psi for 700c x 23/25/28/32mm size tires (622 ISO).
- Weight is 220/230/250 grams.
- Similar durability to the ever-popular Continental Gatorskin, but with added performance