Garmin HRM-Pro Plus
Whether you’re training indoors or out, the HRM-Pro Plus heart rate strap provides the accurate data you need to push limits and reach goals.
- HRM-Pro Plus transmits real-time heart rate data to compatible devices, equipment, and apps.
- The tool-free door makes changing your battery easy, plus get up to 1 year of battery life.
- Connect to your compatible Garmin smartwatch, and get pace and distance data for your indoor runs.
- No, it’s not just a heart rate monitor. Running dynamics also help you improve your form (requires compatible Garmin smartwatch).
- Not wearing your watch? HRM-Pro Plus captures steps, calories burned, intensity minutes, and more.
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.5”-56.0” x 1.2” x 0.5” (60.0-142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (52 g)
- Module size: 29.6 x 53.7 x 8.6 mm
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 25”-43” (64-109 cm); 25”-56” (64-142 cm) with optional strap extender
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery door: Tool-free
- Battery life: 12 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Operating temperature: 32°F-104°F (0°C-40°C)
- Radiofrequency/protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Number of concurrent BLE connections supported: 3
- Number of concurrent ANT connections supported: No limit
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- BLE heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- ANT+ running dynamics: yes
- Stand-alone activity monitoring (steps, all-day heart rate, calories, and intensity minutes)
- Supports TrueUp
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Running pace and distance: yes