REAL-WORLD FAST TUBELESS ROAD TIRES
Over 10 years of aero product development with a focus on real-world performance has led us to tire development. Tire shape and construction greatly influence aerodynamics, rolling efficiency, and your confidence. SES Road Tires are proven in CFD and the wind tunnel to reduce drag and are constructed to deliver rolling efficiency, durability, and a confidence-inspiring ride – regardless of the weather.
Road, Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial, All-Road
• Smart ENVE System Aero Optimized Shape and Tread Design
• Natural and Synthetic Rubber Compound w/ Activated Silica for All-Weather Performance
• Tubeless Ready and Inner-Tube Compatible
• Hookless and Hooked-Bead Rim Type Compatible
• Inner-Rim Width Compatibility:
25c (17-21mm) 27c, 29c, 31c (17-25mm)
• Weight: 25c (255g), 27c (265g), 29c (275g), 31c (285g)
• Vectran™ Protection Barrier
SES AERO TECHNOLOGY
A tire’s shape and tread pattern greatly influence how airflow interacts with your rim. Over the years, we’ve dreamed of developing a tire specifically to enhance the aerodynamic performance of our premium SES wheel offering.
• Developed in CFD and the wind tunnel, tried and proven in the real-world to maximize aerodynamics when paired with an ENVE SES wheelset
• Will improve aerodynamics of any aero road wheelset