Cannondale SuperSix EVO 3
The all-new SuperSix EVO destroys expectations. So light, so fast, and so aero, it defies logic. This is a machine built to make you faster everywhere. Speed has evolved.
Where it thrives
Racing, the red zone, the pointy end, the podium
What it's built for
Road racing, PRs, KOMs, winning
- Standard thru axles means elegant and easy wheel removal
- Familiar BSA 68mm bottom bracket and easy access Di2 port.
- Super bike cable management down to the 105 spec level.
- Delta Steerer tube design allows for seamless integration of the bike's Cables with the slimmest frontal area
- Conceal Stem offers Superbike-level cable management starting at our opening model.
- Gripper aero bottle & ReGrip aero cage create the same aero profile as SystemSix.
|Frame||SuperSix EVO Carbon,integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Syntace thru-axle, BSA 68mm threaded BB, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder, SmartSense compatible|
|Fork||SuperSix EVO Carbon, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Syntace thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" Delta steerer, 55mm offset (44-54cm), 45mm offset (56-61cm)|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss R470 db, 28h|
|Hubs||(F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7100|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB-RS500, BSA|
|Chain||Shimano 105, 12-speed
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 Di2 R7170|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 Di2 R7170|
|Shimano 105 R7100, 11-30, 12-speed
|Shifters||Shimano 105 Di2 R7170, wireless, 2x12-speed|
|Handlebars||Vision Trimax Aero|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 Conceal, Alloy, 31.8, -6°|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105 Di2 R7170|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 R7170 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT70 rotors|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago RS STN, Stainless Steel Rails|
|Seat Post||Cannondale C1 Aero 40 Carbon, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 20mm offset (51-61cm)|
|Extras||Shimano EC300 charging connector|
All-NEW SuperSix EVO
The fourth-generation SuperSix EVO is all new, and yet it carries on a tradition of blowing the wheels off of the competition – with an unheard-of blend of everything we want in a race bike. In other words: the legend continues.