There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
With its relaxed, relatively upright riding position the Vado SL is extremely versatile and comes in a simplified range of sizes from Small to XL.
Use the chart provided to calculate the size required depending on your height.
As always we are happy to offer advice on fitting when making a purchase, and also offer our full bike fit service as an option.
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm; custom Specialized wiring harness w/chargeport|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth, incl. TCD Computer|
|Max Assisted Speed||28mph|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/SL system charger plug|
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cablerouting, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds, reflective graphics|
|Fork||Future Shock 1.5, flat mount disc, carbon fork|
|Axles||Front: 110 x 12mm Boost thru-axle|
Rear: 148 x 12mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth|
|Hubs||Specialized alloy disc, Center Lock, sealed cartridge bearings, 24/28H|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700c x 38|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||44T, Praxis, 104BCD|
|Chain||Shimano SLX, 12-speed, w/Quick Link|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, SGS Cage, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX, Hyperglide+, 12-speed, 10-45T|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX, Rapidfire Plus, 12-speed, w/o OGD|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on|
|Stem||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Seat Post||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mm|