The Trek FX 2 Women's Stagger is a stylish hybrid bike with a classic step-through frame geometry that's easier to mount and dismount. Train, commute, or ride for fun with a wide range of speeds and reliable disc brakes that let you stop in any weather.
The FX 2 Disc has touchpoints that can provide a better fit and feel for women from the start, as well as a saddle designed specifically for women for increased comfort. The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look and it's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights, and more to suit your every need, whether it’s for a commute or leisurely picnic!
Key Features & Benefits:
Hydraulic Disc Brakes: Accurate and powerful braking capacity to keep you in control in all weather conditions.
Aluminium Frame: Lightweight & durable.
24 Shimano Gears: Perfect for all-terrain.
- Fork: FX Alloy, flat mount disc, rack mounts, 405mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5mm QR
- Number of Gears: 24
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed
- Chainset: Forged alloy with chainguard
- Chainrings: 48/38/28T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY710, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera M360, long cage
- Bottom Bracket: VP BC73, 68mm, threaded
- Pedals: Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Rims: Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve
- Front Hub: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Front Tyre: Bontrager H2, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x35c
- Rear Tyre: Bontrager H2, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x35c
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- Handlebars: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Handlebar Grips or Tape: Bontrager Satellite
- Headset: 1-1/8"" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm clamp, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Saddle: Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Accessories: N/a
- Weight: Not Available
Women's Bike Sizing Guide
Women's bikes, regardless of whether they are road bikes, hybrids, or mountain bikes tend to use the T-Shirt sizing of S, M, L etc. but some will still have the size in cm or inches. Women’s specific bike designs will offer a little more clearance over the top tube, and a shorter reach, by a combination of adjusting the frame design and changing key components such as the saddle, Seatpost, stem, and handlebar.
As a rule of thumb if you can identify your size as Medium on one brand, you should use that as a starting point on another brand too.
If you already own a medium mountain bike for example and are comfortable with the sizing, start there.
|What is your height?||Your suggested bicycle size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||X-Small (13.5-15")|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||Small (15.5-16.5")|
|5'6" - 5'10"||168cm - 178cm||Medium (17.0-18")|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||Large (19"+)|
$849.99 Excl. tax