While the Zero Pedals' virtually unlimited options of float, fore/aft, lateral, and rotational customization often steal the limelight, anyone who's ever clipped a pedal on 90-degree corner in a crit will also appreciate the Zero's low profile and generous clearance. The included Walkable Cleats also deserve some credit because their rubberized housing addresses the common issue of sliding all over the damn place on the kinds of slippery, stained concrete floors favored by coffee shops. The housing doesn't impede the cleat/pedal interface, and they also protect the cleats in the event that a flat forces a mid-ride walk to the bike shop for a tube or more CO2.
- Pedals that blend stiffness, reliability, and walkability
- Near endless float options stay comfortable when you pedal
- Huge clearance helps prevent clipped pedals on corners
- Walkable cleats with rubberized housing offer off-bike grip
- Housing keeps clear of cleat/pedal interference
- Chrome-Moly steel is more economical, while staying durable