It's right for you if...
You're serious about speed, and you want our best aero frame with an electronic drivetrain that's incredibly fast and consistent in all conditions.
The tech you get
Our lightest-ever 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping, road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, and invisible cable routing. A 2x11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain and flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes, tubeless ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 carbon wheels, and an adjustable aero bar and stem.
The final word
Madone SLR is our best and lightest aero frame, but it's the electronic shifting that sets this model apart. Ultegra Di2 delivers quick, reliable shifts—and that really matters when you're sprinting for the line.
Why you'll love it
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate race bike a true piece of artwor