Turbo Vado SL 5.0 Step-Through EQ
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 Step-Through EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands, and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
|Fork||Rigid carbon fork, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Seat Binder||Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm|
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|Stem||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount|
|Handlebars||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm|
|SeatPost||Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM CS PG1230 EAGLE 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 44T, 110BCD|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Headlight||Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V|
|Taillight||Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V|
|Kickstand||Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|Rack||Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg|
|Fenders||Specialized DryTech, Aluminum|
|Rims||DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth|
|Front Hub||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h|
|Rear Hub||Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tire||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tire||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|Inner Tubes||Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|UI/Remote||Specialized TCU2, TFT-screen, fully custom setup, ANT+/Bluetooth®|