Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping Available On all Framesets & Selected Bicycles. Eligibility & Rates at checkout.
Free Shipping on all Apparel, Component and or Accessory orders over $150
Specialized Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Specialized Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands, and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) is your information hub with customizable display fields to experience precisely the ride you want.
- Over-the-air updates when paired with the Mission Control App, allowing your bike to improve over time.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery with optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W/35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Safety features including premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power, and extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|Fork||Rigid carbon fork, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc|
|Rims||DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth|
|Hubs||Front: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h|
|Rear: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-SYNC 44t, 110BCD|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Handlebars||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Stem||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount|
|Seatpost||Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Accessories & Extras||Headlight Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V|
|Taillight Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V|
|Kickstand Specialized kickstand, 40mm mountRackTurbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg|
|Fenders Specialized DryTech, Aluminum|
|Bell Simple bell|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
* Subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.