Riders will love the low-maintenance easy-ownership that comes with our first Internal Gear Hub and Belt Drive E-bike. This system protects your bike’s working gears from the weather and road grime, extends their life up to four times that of a derailleur/chain drive, and eliminates chain grease completely. Best of all, you can shift gears anytime, yes, even when stopped—take that traffic lights.
The Turbo Como Super Light’s sophisticated design is ready to go whenever you are—day and night, rain or shine—with battery-powered integrated lights, fenders, and plenty of storage capability. The 320Wh battery is securely hidden in the downtube, making it almost indistinguishable from a regular bike at first glance. But on days when you want to do more, attach the optional Range Extender to ride up to 93 miles without needing to recharge. Trust us when we say, you’ll find yourself making up errands just so you can ride it again.
- 8-speed Alfine Internal Gear Hub and Gates Belt Drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and minimal at-home bike maintenance.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 93 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Frame-mounted front porteur rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Turbo Connect Display included and centrally located on the handlebars.
- Clean internal cable routing and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility
|FRAME||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|FORK||Turbo Como SL one-piece-design aluminum fork, 12x110mm thru-axle|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Como SL handlebar/stem combo, integrated cable routing|
|GRIPS||Body Geometry XC Contour|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt-clamp, 5mm setback, 34.9mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount w/ 160mm CL-rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount w/ 160mm CL-rotor|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Microshift SL-SCN08, 8-speed Alfine compatible|
|CASSETTE||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 22t sprocket, silver|
|CHAIN||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|CHAINRINGS||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 46T chainring, black|
|PEDALS||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|HEADLIGHT||Supernova Mini2, 235lm, 12V, alloy housing|
|TAILLIGHT||Supernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount, 12V|
|KICKSTAND||Specialized Center-Mount, 255mm|
|RACK||Specialized Pannier-rack, alloy tubing, max. 20kg load|
|FENDERS||Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless steel fenders|
|RIMS||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 24/32h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Shimano Alfine, 8-speed internal gear hub, SG-S7001-8, 32H, Black|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|FRONT TIRE||Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|REAR TIRE||Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|INNER TUBES||Schrader, 40mm valve|
|MOTOR||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|