There are two kinds of speed in tri—the speed that you can get your shoes on with and your speed out on the road. For the former, the Trivent features our revolutionary Tri-Specific Drawbridge closure system that leaves the heel of the shoe "popped" open and ready for entry in the transition. The Launch Clip, meanwhile, puts the shoe in the level position for the best flying start possible. And when you combine this with a temperature-regulating construction, a stiff and efficient carbon sole, and Body Geometry ergonomics, you get the total performance package you've been longing for. Now, you’re one step closer to your best time ever.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Revolutionary Tri Specific Drawbridge closure for the fastest possible time in both transitions (patent pending).
- FACT™ 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fiber and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight.
- Lightweight Boa® L4 closure system backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace.
- Arch-mounted Launch Clip for flying starts (patent pending).
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and comfort.
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe Velcro® closure.
- Replaceable heel lugs.
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 280g (1/2 pair, size 42)