S-Works Roubaix SL8
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping Available On all Framesets & Selected Bicycles. Eligibility & Rates at checkout.
Free Shipping on all Apparel, Component and or Accessory orders over $150
S-Works Roubaix SL8
We created the endurance road category two decades ago proving that high ergonomics means high performance. Today, the new S-Works Roubaix SL8 with Future Shock 3.0 is lighter, faster, and smoother than any road bike ever made, unleashing unmatched confidence. The road may be hell below, but on Roubaix, it’s always heaven above.
- The S-Works Roubaix SL8 is the smoothest road bike our Ride Science Team has ever tested—reducing impacts at the bars and saddle by 53% vs. the nearest competition. With Roubaix’s Future Shock 3.0 the wheel quickly moves over the bump, while rider mass remains stable, maintaining momentum in rough terrain. Typical forks deflect backward on impact, causing a measurable loss in speed. It’s a scientific fact, smoother is indeed faster.
- Roubaix inspires really BIG days on the bike, so we’ve given it every mount your adventures could need—three bottle mounts, top-tube mounts, and it’s even fender-ready. So, go ahead and bring it all along for the ride.
- With tire clearance up to 38c/40mm, this endurance road machine delivers better traction than ever on rough roads and even light gravel. Thanks to lightweight, super-efficient Specialized tires, that extra tire volume and traction comes with no downsides.
- PERFORMANCE: The new Roubaix SL8 is our most aero yet, with new aero shapes from our Free Foil library and dropped seat stays. At just 825 grams, the frame is 50 grams lighter, utilizing lessons learned from the Aethos - the world’s lightest production frame - and our premium Fact 12r carbon blend. Nothing in its class is faster or lighter than the Roubaix.
- COMPLIANCE: Future Shock 3.0 is the star of the show, more tunable, adjustable, and durable than ever. Now, regardless of position on the bike, every rider experiences 20mm of smooth, stiction-free travel between the stem and head tube. Future Shock helps keep your hands and bars steady for a smoother ride with more control to stay fast, safe, and confident.
- Our dropped clamp design exposes more seatpost to increase deflection, but “more” isn’t simply better. The Pavé seatpost controls that deflection for the optimal vertical compliance. Together they create AfterShock technology, and when paired with the Roubaix’s rigid rear triangle, deliver a smooth ride with no loss in efficiency.
- CAPABILITY: The Roubaix pioneered endurance geometry, so you ride “IN” the bike, not “ON” the bike to relieve pressure on your hands, arms, and shoulders for capability and confidence on any road, yet it’s ready to dissect a mountain decent at full gas. Snuggle up.
|Frame||FACT 12R, Rider-First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Future Shock 3.3 w/ Smooth Boot, FACT Carbon 12x100mm, thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Front Wheel||Roval Terra CLX II, 25mm internal width, 32mm depth, 21h, Tubeless ready, Roval LFD hub with ceramic SINC bearings, Centerlock disc, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Terra CLX II, 25mm internal width, 32mm depth, 24h, Tubeless ready, Roval LFD hub with ceramic SINC bearings, Centerlock disc, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Tires||S-Works Mondo 2BR, 700x32c|
|Inner Tube||700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA|
|Crankset||SRAM Red AXS w/Power, 12-speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTAP AXS, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTAP AXS, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG 1290, 10-33T|
|Chain||SRAM Red, 12-Speed|
|Brakes||Front: SRAM Red Hydraulic Disc,br>Rear: SRAM Red eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||S-Works Carbon Hover Drop 125mm, Reach 75mm, w/Di2 hole|
|Tape/Grips||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Stem||S-Works Future Stem, w/ Integrated Computer Mount|
|Seatpost||S-Works Pave Seat post|
|Saddle||Body Geometry S-Works Power|
|Weight||7.34kg (16 lb, 2.9 oz) - Size 56|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.