The C38 brings carbon fiber high performance to the real world. It’s a versatile all-rounder equally at home crushing gravel washboards and summiting alpine passes. Optimized for use with modern wide tires, providing the right amount of sidewall support to facilitate surefooted handling in all conditions, the C38 wheelset is a great handling, lively climbing, robust all-road performer that also aerodynamically outperforms many deeper, aero-specific rims that cost twice as much.
Carbon wheels are a true performance upgrade to any bike, but too often the price tag puts them out of reach. The Rapide C38 shatters that barrier and brings a class-leading Roval carbon rim and DT Swiss reliability together to provide riders with the best performance carbon wheel per dollar.
- Spoke Pattern: 24-Hole Radial Driveside / Two-cross (1:1) Non Driveside Front and 24-Hole Two-cross (1:1) Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race J-Bend
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Prolock Brass
- Hub:Roval DT Swiss 350 Classic, Centerlock, 18t Ratchet System, 110x12mm & 148x12mm thru-axle compatible
- Weight: Set - 1625g w/ Tubeless Rim Tape
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Tubeless Rim Tape and Valves, Lifetime warranty
- System Weight Limit: 240lbs / 109kg
- Rim: Rapide C, 38mm Depth