Enve AG28 Wheelset
Gravel, Trail or Exploration; You Decide
Preparation is key to a successful adventure into uncharted territories. Our experiences developing and riding the flagship G Series and M Series have created a quiver a performance enhancing features that have been incorporated into the AG28. The AG28 is designed to be your uncompromising companion when you unwittingly bite off more than you can chew.
- Application: Gravel, Bikepacking
- Internal Rim Width: 28mm
- Tire Compatibility: 45mm or Larger
- Wheelset Weight: 1480g
- Crafted Carbon Laminate Tuned for Compliance
- Molded External Spoke Holes
- Wide Hookless Bead Anti Pinch Flat Technology
- Best In Class Impact Resistance
- Tubeless Optimized
- Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty
- Handmade in Ogden, Utah
By using onboard data acquisition equipment and aligning it with subjective test ride feedback, our laminate design team has refined the AG25 & AG28 to deliver a ride quality that is both responsive and compliant, supportive yet forgiving.
• Shallow rim depth of 21mm allows improves vertical compliance and vibration damping
• Rim cross-section and laminate optimized for responsive power transmission and cornering stability
EXTERNAL MOLDED NIPPLES
By employing ENVE’s patented molded spoke hole technology and configuring it for external nipples, you can rest assured that you’re riding a wheel that’s been built for reliability and serviceability when you need it most.
WIDE HOOKLESS BEAD FOR PINCH FLAT RESISTANCE
The cringe-inducing impact between rock and rim is something we’ve all experienced when the desire to shred trail overwhelms our better judgment. Unless you’re running too much tire pressure, that impact will typically result in a pinch flatted tire.
The AG25 and AG28 feature our patent pending wide hookless bead technology which has proven to shrug off pinch flats to the tune of a 60% improvement over a traditionally more narrow hookless bead.
BUILT TO SHRUG OFF YOUR BAD IDEAS
So, you’ve decided to descend that mountain bike trail on your gravel rig. Or maybe you didn’t have a choice, it was the only way to get from point A to point B. No worries, we encourage it. This is why we’ve designed and tested the Foundation AG wheels using our proven M Series impact testing protocol. The result is a wheel that inspires confidence when you need it the most, even when you aren’t looking for it.
BIG TIRES FOR BIG RIDES
Wheel performance is only as good as the tires and setup you employ for your next adventure.
The AG25 and AG28 each feature an inner rim width optimized to accommodate the latest trends in high-volume tubeless tires.
AG25 = Inner Rim Width of 25mm | Minimum Recommended Tire Size of 32mm
AG28 = inner Rim Width of 28mm | Minimum Recommended Tire Size of 45mm
ENVE FOUNDATION ROAD HUB
Utilizing ENVE’s core hub technologies the Foundation Road Hub delivers a high-performance, maintenance-free ride experience.
• Flange spacing and hub shell geometry designed to maximize performance metrics such as wheel and drive stiffness
• ID360 40t drive mechanism delivers efficient and responsive power transmission
• Maintenance-free premium full contact sealed NTN steel bearings
• Perfect Preload ™
USA MADE, PROTECTED FOR LIFE
It’s no secret that we at ENVE are proud of our U.S. based manufacturing capabilities. Like all our rims, the Foundation Collection and its AG25 are handmade and assembled in our Ogden, Utah based, state-of-the-art carbon wheel manufacturing facility. The AG25 is covered under ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection program and 5 Year Factory Warranty.