This wheelset is tubeless for disc-brake bikes, allowing the ability to run wide tires at lower pressures for race-ready speed on or off the pavement. The 303 S is among our lightest wheelsets, optimized for top aero performance with a 28mm tire but capable of handling gravel tires up to 50mm wide.
- Wide rims optimize tire profile to allow lower tire pressure, especially with tubeless. The result is a larger contact patch for increased grip and confident cornering, descending, and handling in wet conditions.
- Lower tire pressures and larger volume provides a compliant ride with fewer vibrations.
- Significant watt savings when running larger tires at lower pressure.
- Wide, hookless rims create a seamless transition to the tire, reducing drag.
- Fastest with 28mm, but fits wide gravel tires as well
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
|Brake Compatibility||Disc brake (Center Lock)|
|Axle||100 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc Brass|
|Inner Rim Width||23mm|