Continental's Grand Prix 5000 TDF Road Tire is a high-performing all-rounder road tire featuring even better versions of Black Chili tread compound and tear-resistant Vectran Breaker technology, as well as the revolutionary technologies: Lazer Grip and Active Comfort.
The Conti GP5000's Lazer Grip technology delivers more cornering traction from day one - no break-in time required thanks to its micro profile structure that reaches over the shoulder of the tire. Integrated into the 3-ply/330tpi casing of the Grand Prix 5000, Active Comfort technology provides stiffness in the sidewall and flexibility under the tread for greater vibration dampening and excellent ride comfort.
- Tour de France Special Edition
- Available only in 700x25 clincher
- All-rounder & high-performance.
- Active Comfort & Lazer Grip technologies.
- Black Chili tread compound.
- Vectran Breaker puncture protection.
- Foldable bead.
- 3-ply/330tpi casing.
- Weight: 215g
- PSI: 95-120
- BAR: 6,5-8,5