Colnago C64 Rim Brake frameset
Cannot be compared to anything else!
Completely handmade – « tailormade », it could be said – in Italy, with revolutionary tubes (larger lighter, more durable), the C64 is the fruit of more than two years of research. Yet, it was designed based on an almost immeasurable history if cycling innovation and success – one which began in 1954. The C64 tubes and lugs are made of the finest carbon fiber, making it a unique frame in the world – one that cannot be compared to anything else.
- Fully redesigned carbon fork
- Lighter and stiffer headtube
- Heavily shaped downtube
- Single piece monocoque seat tube
- Cable guide printed directly in carbon
- Maximum dimensions of 36.5 mm and tires up to 28 mm
Included in delivery: frame incl. fork, headset, thru-axles, and Seatpost