Cervelo Caledonia-5 Ultegra Di2
A NEW BIKE FOR CLASSIC RIDES
We don’t see road bikes as delicate machines meant only for putting watts into and receiving speed from. They’re an extension of our soul, of the way we want to see our worlds, and the lives we want to live. Sometimes that means cutting across park grass, and sometimes it’s seeing where that dirt road off to the left leads you. The Caledonia-5 Ultegra Di2 is a bike for the modern road rider.
The Caledonia is the bike we keep reaching for when we know the odometer’s going well past the triple-digit mark. Long rides invariably have some smooth tarmac, some junk pavement over backroads, a cutty singletrack connector, and maybe even your own local Strade Bianche sector. So we built a bike that could take on all of them, do it well, and fit fenders in case the ominous clouds turn into a downpour 130km into your day.
We developed the Caledonia-5 Ultegra Di2 in collaboration with our World Tour riders to satisfy the need for a dedicated cobbles bike. Faster handling isn’t necessarily better—we engineered the handling based on the specific use-case. In this case, it’s Roubaix. Roubaix is harder on bikes than any other race on the calendar, and there’s zero margin for error. We increased the rear center, lowered the BB, and increased the trail. The handling is still fast, but we’ve added stability.
Modern road riders are looking for bikes to handle long-distance, high pace, no limits, and offer maximum fun. By placing lower modulus carbon in key areas to mitigate the brittleness of hi-mod fiber—the Caledonia delivers performance, comfort, and speed. Oh, and you can fit a 34mm tire in there. Or 31mm with fenders.
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra R8100, 12-speed, 11-34
- Chain Shimano M8100, 12-speed
- Pedals Not Included
- Rotors Shimano MT800, 160mm
- Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR G2.0 700x28c
- Tubes Included
- Wheel - Front Reserve 40/44mm DT370, Tubeless Ready
- Wheel - Rear Reserve 40/44mm DT370, Tubeless Ready
- Frame Material Cervelo Carbon
- Fork Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia-5 Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost Cervélo SP24 Carbon
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8100 52/36
- Bottom Bracket JY-BB 24
- Brake Calipers Shimano Ultegra 8170 Hydraulic Disc
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Ultegra Di2 8170
- Stem Cervélo ST32 Alloy
- Handlebar Cervélo HB13 Carbon
- Saddle Prologo Dimension TiRox