SuperSix EVO Leichtbau Frameset
Fast, Just Got Lighter
We've created a limited-edition frameset to celebrate our performance heritage and tireless pursuit of the perfect ride, Leichtbau is a lightweight creation of our flagship SuperSix Evo – a frameset built to fly.
Our most refined SuperSix Evo ever – individually numbered with only 200 available worldwide.
Where it thrives
In Competition, Out on the open road, up and down hills
What it's built for
Speed, Agility, Handling
- Ultralight special edition SuperSix EVO frameset
- Advanced Leichtbau carbon construction, custom detailing, extremely limited production
- Just 200 individually numbered framesets made
Cleared for Liftoff
Nothing will hold you back when the gradients get steep. At just 750 grams for a painted frame with all hardware, Leichtbau is ready to launch.
We've been pushing the limits of race performance since our inception – from the lightest materials to the fastest shapes. Leichtbau, our highest-performance SuperSix Evo ever, was born from 50 years of innovation, in our quest to deliver the perfect ride.
Dedicated to the Details
A modern classic melding time-tested black and chrome aesthetics with our most advanced carbon construction and CNC machined alloy details, it all adds up to our most refined SuperSix Evo ever – individually numbered with only 200 available worldwide.
- Speed Shapes - The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%.
- Hidden Cable Routing - Unique design routes brakes lines through an opening in the front of the headtube for minimal drag and headache-free serviceability.
- Smooth Operator - SuperSix EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality, and this one is even smoother. The SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and 27 SL KNØT seat post increase compliance by 18%.
- Clearly Capable - The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. 30mm tires fit with ease, for new levels of comfort and capability on any kind of road.
- Speed Release Equipped - The Speed Release thru-axles allow faster, easier wheel changes and are compatible with most standard thru-axle wheelsets.
- Leichtbau Carbon Construction - Our most sophisticated frame construction yet. Strategic use of advanced high and ultra-high modulus fibers, plus an incredibly refined layup yields a 90 gram savings over the already light Hi-MOD frameset.
|Frame||SuperSix EVO Leichtbau Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder|
|Fork||SuperSix EVO Leichtbau Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, and 55mm offset (51- 54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-58cm)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Seatpost||HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset|
|Accessories & Extras||Leichtbau Special Edition Rear Derailleur Hanger and Switchplate, Speed Release thru-axles|