The Aurora S-Phyre RC9 Road Cycling Shoes are a limited edition release from Shimano with a strikingly vivid colorway that reflects the blue, purple and turquoise tones of the majestic Northern Lights. Just like the rarity of that phenomenon, these shoes are available on a strictly limited run.
This is a professional grade road cycling shoe, with a superlight construction and stiff carbon sole. The stretch-resistant synthetic upper holds your foot snugly while the stabilizing external curved heel cup construction prevents twist and roll. The dual Boa IP1 dials provide a precise and firm hold of your foot, with Powerline wire guide lacing bringing quick and even-pressure micro adjustment.
Top-level performance and comfort meet truly unique styling in this limited edition offering from Shimano.FEATURES
- The pinnacle of road competition footwear with a limited edition, cosmic-inspired design
- Super light. Incredibly fast
- Supple, stretch-resistant, and highly-breathable microfibre synthetic leather, optimized with dimple perforations of various sizes for a perfect and wrinkle-free fit
- External curved heel cup construction suppresses foot twist and roll, stabilizes the heel and holds your foot firmly in place
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials with Powerzone wire guide lacing allow quick and precise micro-adjustment while maintaining stability
- Asymmetric eye stay pattern prevents twisting of the foot under high-power pedaling
- One-piece surround upper design provides a glove-like fit
- Ultra-rigid lightweight carbon sole maximizes power transfer
- Extra 11mm of cleat adjustment range
- Sole stiffness: 12
- Compatible with three-bolt cleats (Shimano and Look pedal systems)
- Weight: 486 grams per pair (Size 42)