Dynamic performance monitoring
Get more insight about how your body is responding to training. Track VO2 max, recovery time, training load, training load focus and more.
Daily workouts suggestions
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily ride recommendations based on your current training load and VO2 max.
Sync training plans
Get your indoor and outdoor workouts from the intelligent training plan builder in the Garmin Connect™ app or sync to your Edge from other apps including TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad.
Automatically see the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This helps you gauge your effort and see how much you have left to suffer.
Nutrition and hydration alerts
Get the insight you need to stay fuelled, mile after mile. Edge 1030 Plus will notify you when it’s time to hydrate or eat.
Take advantage of advanced cycling metrics designed to give insight into how your performance changes based on variable conditions such as position, bike setup, ride duration and more.
Find more than just routes
Feel free to pause route guidance and off-course notifications while you go off-course to explore. When you’re ready to get back on track, Edge 1030 Plus will show you the way.
Garmin Cycle Map
Ride with preloaded maps that have wider coverage than ever before, including worldwide MTB trail data from Trailforks. Also get elevation data, points of interest and searchable addresses.
Trendline popularity routing
Using the billions of miles of ride data that cyclists have uploaded, Edge 1030 Plus can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most travelled.
Create more courses
Create courses in our Garmin Connect app, so you’ll never run out of places to ride. Or plan them on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot then automatically sync them to your Edge.
Take safety seriously
InReach® and Varia™ compatibility
Stay in touch wherever you ride by pairing Edge with an inReach® device. View and reply to messages, share trip data and trigger interactive SOS alerts with an inReach subscription. With Varia rearview radar and lights so you can easily see and be seen.
This Edge automatically sends your location to preloaded emergency contacts if it detects an incident.
The PIN-protected bike alarm will notify you on your smartphone if your bike is moved while you’re inside getting water or making a pit stop.
Stay in touch1 with your riding crew when you get separated from the pack.
Keep an eye on your riding companions, even when they fall out of sight — and let them keep an eye on you. GroupTrack can keep tabs on up to 50 of your friends at once. Just look at your screen to see updates.Features
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more.
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen.
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings.
- Customise with apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store.
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time.
- Battery life: up to 24 hours, even in demanding use.
- Dimensions: 58 x114 x 19 mm.
- Water rating: IPX7
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®, ANT+®
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
In the box
Standard (Device Only)