These pedals feature an exceptionally wide and oversized bearing placement at both ends of the SPD-SL platform, which offers a symmetrical load dispersion and delivers a silky smooth feel with stable load distribution and superior pedaling performance. The low profile design provides maximum performance thanks to the close-to-axle pedal/cleat interface. Shimano is known to be very detailed oriented with their products, so it's no surprise to see when they design even the smallest of parts with superior performance in mind, like hollowed-out cleats bolts for example, which are lightweight and durable. Ride to the top with R9100 Dura-Ace pedals!
- Optimized balance of weight and rigidity
- Injection-molded carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for stability and power transfer
- Wide bearing placement for uniform load distribution
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- SHIMANO 3-year limited warranty
- 4 mm longer axle model available