When we say "The Ultimate Trail Bike," we mean it—the all-new S-Works Stumpjumper is everything you could ever ask for in a trail-ripping steed. Want a bike that climbs with ease? The S-Works Stumpjumper delivers, thanks to a ground-up suspension redesign and lightest-in-class frame weight. How about something that's ready to shred when the trail turns downhill? That suspension re-design - paired with new Trail Geometry and the Rider-First Engineered™ frame’s perfect blend of stiffness and lightweight - turns the S-Works Stumpjumper into an absolute monster descending. Point it where you want to go and let the party begin. As with all of our S-Works bikes, the S-Works Stumpjumper is dressed to impress. SRAM's XX1 Eagle AXS wireless electronic groupset handles shifting duties while FOX Factory suspension delivers a magic carpet-smooth ride.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK—When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE—We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-around performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity-fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY—The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™—Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™—We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm|
|Rims||Roval Control 240, hookless carbon, 29mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Hubs||Front: DT Swiss 240, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear: DT Swiss 240, Ratchet EXP, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Tires||Front: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
Rear: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Roval Control SL Carbon Wheelset|
|Tape/Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|