Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Beautifully crafted aluminum frames and carbon fiber forks add up to a difference you can feel. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
To blend speed with comfort, Quick uses road-bike style wheels fitted with larger volume tires for better bump absorption, grip and durability.
Our OutFront steering geometry makes riding easier. It delivers agile handling, while positioning the wheel further out in front for more stability, more control and less chance of toe-overlap.
An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale app.
A convenient mount on the stem will securely hold any SP-Connect compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app.
The Quick's graphics feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety in low light conditions.
- For 2020, all Quicks feature an updated frame that's lighter weight
- Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddle provide comfort
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Full rack and fender mounts (rack and fenders not included) let you customize your Quick for the type of riding you're into
- Easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing
- 360° reflective accents increase visibility in low light
- Specs and images are subject to change
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity|
|Fork||Full carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity|
|Headset||FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"|
|Axles||Front: 12x100mm thru-axle|
Rear: 12x142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Cannondale Disc, double wall, 32h|
|Hubs||(F) Formula CRX-512, 12x100 / (R) Formula CX-22 QR|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Schwalbe Lugano, 700 x 32c, K-Guard, reflective strip|
|Crankset||FSA Omega, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA MegaExo|
|Chain||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 GS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano RS700 FB, 2x11|
|Handlebars||Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8° back, 4° up, 640mm|
|Tape/Grips||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, lock-on|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT201 hydro disc|
|Brakes||Shimano MT201 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite|
|Saddle||Cannondale Quick Ergo Performance|
|Seat Post||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm|